DATES TO BE CONFIRMED
In this 65-hour restorative yoga training Hamilton, you will learn how to use props, your voice, poses, and more to create an environment for yourself and students to move into deeper states of rest. When our restorative yoga practice nourishes this stillness and steadiness, it imbues into the rest of our life.
This training contains 4 modules that are covered in 4 x in-person weekends at Circle Studios and 2 modules are completed online (through Shanine and Diana’s online community: Rooted in Natura).
- Invite more spaciousness and compassion to your body and mind, cultivating a greater sense of steadiness.
- Learn the traditional wisdom of moving into deeper states of relaxation (including sacred texts and more).
- Explore the science behind the nervous system and how this beautiful system keeps us protected.
- Learn 20 key restorative poses and how they aid us in releasing tension.
- Experience the power of breath, mantra, and sound to recalibrate the nervous system.
- Expertly sequence classes to evoke a specific benefit or theme while teaching with minimal and lots of props.
LEARN MORE HERE
SIGN UP FOR IN-PERSON SESSIONS AT CIRCLE STUDIOS